Registration is open until October 17, 2024.
We are currently accepting new members.
Immerse into advanced Buteyko Breathing Exercises & Lifestyle practices that will support and help you achieve optimal levels of respiration, health, and well-being.
“The life of a person whose morning Positive Maximum Pause is below 40 seconds is pure suffering”
About The Buteyko BreathMastery Group
We come together in service of our personal and collective evolution using the Buteyko Method as a guiding light. This group setting offers a combination of education, brainstorming, peer accountability, and support to help you to achieve success, indicated by a higher Positive Maximum Pause. We will gather twice a month to share knowledge, insight, inspiration, and encouragement – and will provide an online forum to stay connected between our gatherings.
This diverse international community of like-minded people will move each member to new heights. You’ll gain tremendous insights about yourself, your breathing, and the Buteyko journey. Join this unique and exclusive group as we collectively evolve towards optimal health, greater wholeness, and awakening!
What Are The Benefits Of Increased Levels Of Vital Energy (CO2)?
With the right resources and supportive community, you can take your morning Positive Maximum Pause to 60 seconds and beyond! Are you ready for:
- Optimal health and longevity
- Abundant energy
- A calm, clear, quiet mind
- Stronger body-mind-heart connection
- Boosted intuition
- Less sleeping and eating
- Acceleration of personal evolution
- Increased ability to help others
If you’ve answered YES to any of the above, join this unique and invaluable program.
Sasha Yakovleva, Co-Founder of the Breathing Center, Advanced Buteyko Specialist
Dr. Steinberg, Ola Lugowska and other teachers and experts.
The main teacher is the group!
Sasha Yakovleva will gently steer this BreathMastery ship in the right direction; however, she will not be a person with all the answers. Each member of this group is a Co-creator: all members will share their knowledge, insights, and best practices.
Every month we will create a goal and a plan to accomplish it. The leader of the group and members will help each other with creative ideas and wise decision-making; we are also going to challenge each other. The group members will act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates, and supportive colleagues.
What Are The Benefits Of Joining the Buteyko BreathMastery & International Community Program?
Eliminate feelings of isolation and a sense of being stuck by embarking on the profound Buteyko healing journey to excel in your personal and our collective well-being.
- Live access, continuous support, guidance, and care from Sasha Yakovleva and experienced Buteyko practitioners
- Cohesive and committed group of like-minded people to evolve with and get encouragement and share experiences
- Deepening your Buteyko knowledge and “staying in the method”
- Avoiding mistakes and setbacks while practicing
- Staying connected to the authentic source of the Buteyko method and its lineage
- Making your own and group contribution to the development of the method.
Expanding what is possible and inviting positive changes
Click here to read more information about this program.
Who is Qualified To Become A Member Of Breath Mastery Group?
There is no minimum requirement regarding the Positive Maximum Pause of the potential members.
We use Zoom, FaceBook, and WhatsApp to communicate. A participant should be open to using these platforms. We will provide technical help if needed.
What’s Included In The Membership?
- Interactive guided gatherings (live online events) with a dedicated theme and specific instructions, twice a month. Replays are available for all members.
- Member hot seats allowing space for the group to hear your individual story and gain valuable insights into your specific needs
- Closed and moderated online forum with the ability to interact with the leader and members.
- Accountability partners.
- Extensive video library
- Constant flow of knowledge and inspiration
- Presentations by inspiring guests
- Discount for Private Sessions with Sasha Yakovleva
- Opportunities for free sessions with Sasha
- Free access to all Center's video courses, audio recordings, and books.
- Discounts for retreats and other programs
What is the Cost?
This is an ongoing membership program based on subscription. We offer three types of subscription plans:
1. Monthly. Members pay in advance for 1 month of participation in the program. Membership automatically renews on the 25th of every month.
2. Quarterly. Members pay in advance for 3 months of participation in the program. Membership automatically renews every quarter on the following dates January 25, April 25th, July 25, and October 25.
3. Yearly. Members pay in advance for 12 months of participation in the program. Membership automatically renews annually on the 25th of the first month after the initial 12-month period. You will save money by signing up for this option.
Cancellation: Participants can cancel anytime before their subscription renewal date. No refunds are offered for the purchased subscription periods.
Zoom meetings are on Sundays at 1 pm EST (New York). Recordings of the meetings will be available for the members. Each meeting is 2 hours long, with a short break.
1st quarter - Zoom meeting dates:
January 29; February 12; February 26; March 12; March 26; April 16
2nd quarter - Zoom meeting:
April 30; May 14; May 28; June 11; June 25; July 9
3rd quarter - Zoom meeting dates:
July 30; August 13; August 27; September 10; September 24; October 8
4th quarter - Zoom meeting dates:
October 29; November 12; November 26; December 10; January 7; January 21.
With any questions, please contact us.
Get Sasha’s latest breathing tips sent to your inbox.
Join over 10,000 Subscribers!