Sacred Breath - Buteyko Mountain Retreat in Crestone, CO (June 2023)7-day silent mountain retreat with Sasha Yakovleva and the Buteyko Community, set in the sacred mountains at 8,500 feet elevation.
7-day silent mountain retreat with Sasha Yakovleva and the Buteyko Community, set in the sacred mountains of Crestone, Colorado.
June 1-8, 2023
This retreat will take place in Vajra Vidya Retreat Center, located in Crestone, CO (8,500 feet elevation).
In the Sangre De Cristo mountains, the first week of June is a time of purity, rejuvenation, and renewal when the snow on the peaks is melting, the streams are running full, and the desert begins thriving.
What to expect:
- Every element of this retreat is built around sacred breath to boost your vitality and prana. This retreat will help you move closer to achieving optimal levels of breathing, health, and well-being.
- The indoor sessions will take place in the magnificent meditation room of the Tibetan Buddhist center.
- The outdoor sessions will take place in nature, where you can enjoy beautiful views of the vast San Luis Valley and the surrounding Sangre De Cristo Mountains. You can explore various trails, spend time by the streams, and visit natural hot springs.
- The rarefied mountain air (8,500 feet elevation) is supportive of Dr. Buteyko's reduced breathing and by simply staying in this area, you will be immersed into practicing reduced breathing. In addition to using nasal breathing 24/7, participants will do various breathing exercises.
- During this retreat, participants will experience profound stillness. We will spend at least 2/3rd of every day in silence, creating a nourishing environment for transformation and insight.
- We will practice meditation, chanting, yoga, pilgrimage, and other CO2 boosters.
- Q&A sessions and talks will help us understand the most profound and sacred aspects of the Buteyko method.
- In the evenings, participants will have an opportunity to spend time with each other and with fascinating guests. We will enjoy inspiring and enriching discussions about sacred breath, spirituality, health, nature, and other topics conducive to personal and collective evolution.
Who is the teacher?
Sasha Yakovleva will lead this retreat.
Who is this retreat for?
This retreat is for people familiar with the Buteyko Breathing Method and those who aspire to master it.
The full price includes:
A room, three organic vegan/vegetarian meals per day, and all retreat activities. Please keep in mind that only 17 rooms are available; we expect them to be booked quickly. To make sure that you have a room, register now!
(Note: as of 7/8/2022, only seven rooms are left)
Other accommodation options:
Commuter option ($999):
You are welcome to arrange your own accommodations in the area and join the retreat daily by commuting to the retreat center. You are responsible for making your own arrangements and arriving on time for all the events. All meals are included!
The retreat prices will increase in 2023. To take advantage of the lowest prices, register early.
We look forward to seeing you at this retreat!!
- If you prefer to pay a deposit of $200 instead of full payment, please email us. The remaining payment of $1,175 will be due on April 15, 2023
- If canceled before April 15th, 2023, you will receive a full refund minus the $200 cancellation fee.
- If canceled after April 15th, 2023, you will receive a 50% refund.
Send us an email: email@example.com
Get Sasha’s latest breathing tips sent to your inbox.
Join over 10,000 Subscribers!